By using this site and/or signing up as a member, you agree to the following terms:
1) You agree to conduct yourself respectfully, sensibly, and lawfully.
In other words, don't do anything foolish. Don't threaten anybody (other users of this site, or individuals/groups which exist 'in real life'). Don't do or say anything you would not do or say if it were being broadcast to a live audience, and your friend and family were in that audience. Don't post copyright material, even if you do not believe in copyright on philosophical grounds. Don't use this site to in any way facilitate behaviour/activities deemed illegal by relevant jurisdictions and/or authorities. There are countless places on the internet to engage in disrespectful/senseless/unlawful activities, this is not one of them.
2) You agree to not take anything communicated via this site, by JLB or by others, as financial/legal/moral advice.
In other words, don't treat anything said here as gospel. This site does not offer financial, legal or moral advice; where such opinions are offered, they are opinions only, and are not to be taken as financial/legal/moral advice. Don't act on any information contained within this site without first taking into account your own circumstances and requirements. Nobody on this site (or elsewhere) is more concerned with or responsible for your welfare than you.
3) You agree to be exposed to ideas, concepts and information which may be deemed 'offensive' or 'hateful'.
In other words, don't complain if you get upset. Do not complain to the publisher, other users, or third parties about your feelings being hurt by content of this site. You are the only person responsible for your feelings, and by using this site, you take the risk that those feelings might be hurt. Do not continue to use this site if you experience distress related to its content.
4) You agree not to hold anybody else responsible for the consequences of your use of this site.
In other words, don't blame others for your actions. You are solely responsible for your use of this site. The publisher of this site accepts zero responsibility and/or liability, legally and morally, for anything which happens to you as a result, direct or indirect, of your use of this site, now and in perpetuity. You are solely responsible for how you use your time, and if you use some of it at this site, that is at your discretion, and only you can be held responsible for it.
These terms can therefore be summarised as thus:
1) How you behave on this site. Do not be foolish.
2) How you use the information on this site. Do not take it as gospel.
3) How you are affected by the information on this site. Do not complain if it upsets you.
4) Who is responsible for the consequences of you using this site. Do not blame others for your actions.
Failure to adhere to these terms may jeopardise your membership of and and/or access to this site.
The publisher of johnlebon.com reserves the right to cancel membership without refund if an individual is deemed to have contravened the terms.